Energy pack for Linky meters: understand and reduce your energy consumption
Control your energy consumption
Understand and easily view your energy consumption on a remote display device; adopt best practices to consume more efficiently.
Plug & play system
The Energy pack can be quickly and easily installed without the need for a professional installer.
Fully scalable, the Ubiant solution allows you to integrate other connected objects via NFC scanning or QR code reading to generate additional services and transform your home into a smart home.
Contents of the Linky meter Energy pack:
Objects and an application to better track
your energy consumption
Discover the limited Energy pack offer: €199 instead of €
Please enter a valid e-mail address.
We have taken into account your reservation and will contact you very soon. The Ubiant team thanks you for your interest in our solutions.
The Luminion is a community-oriented tool that displays your energy consumption. Equipped with an NFC (Near Field Communication) reader, you can use it to incorporate objects in your home, trigger an action via an NFC tag, or inform Ubiant system of your perceived comfort.
The Ubiant Application lets you easily understand your energy consumption and access your 3D digital home.
The Ubiant Gateway connects to your ISP box via Ethernet to allow objects to interact with one another.
The Linky Radio Transmitter is used to measure the electrical consumption of a building equipped with a Linky meter. It comes with an adapter to make it compatible with electronic electricity meters.
Linky Radio Transmitter
Easily control your energy and incorporate
other objects to generate services:
Build your virtual home to take with you everywhere, and benefit from your first services
• Create your home’s different rooms in your Ubiant Application
• Display your home on your smartphone
• View, predict and reduce your energy consumption
Reduce your electricity consumption by up to 25%
• Display your electricity consumption in real time
• Predict your consumption for the day, week, month or year ahead
• Act accordingly to reduce your consumption: switch off lights, reduce the bedroom temperature, etc.
• Compare your consumption with that of the community
Obtain a multitude of customized services
• Add IoT objects in Ubiant system to generate your first services (Netatmo Weather Station, Philips Hue lighting, etc.)
• Add Quickmove-certified objects in your Ubiant home via the Luminion’s NFC reader to generate new services
• Select the services that you want in the Ubiant application
These products have been co-financed by the European Union.
Europe is involved in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes through the European Funds for Regional Development.